Please provide us with serial number on the product and you will be notified if the product is still within warranty.
1) The product must be within it's warranty period (3 years from the date of installation).
2) The product owner must send us the faulty unit and it will be repaired or replaced.
3) The product must be in good condition (i.e. with no missing parts) if it is to be replaced.
4) The warranty covers the product and not the installation.
5) The product owner must either deliver the product to our warehouse (Gtec House, 35-37 Whiiton Dene, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3 2JN) or must pay for the delivery charges to us and back to them if he is sending us the product.